Saturday, September 29, 2007

Urology Associates Website II

Yesterday, I had a phone call from Jay Mercer. He's an Ottawa family physician and leader of the CMA's physician website project. He read my post about our Urology Associates website, and saw my request for ideas on what content we should include.

He had some great suggestions on how other physicians have been using the Mydoctor websites. I'll be testing these out on my practice website.

I'd like to supply information for referring physicians as well as patients. In particular, I'm interested in an online tool that will standardize referrals for common conditions and remind physicians what information and testing will be useful before their patient's visit with me.

Jay also mentioned that there is a contest next month for the most improved website. Seeing as we're starting from zero, we should have a good shot at the prize!

How about helping me out with some of your ideas... Maybe we could split the prize?

No comments: